- Trinidad & Tobago
- Travel info
Visitors are advised to be aware of their surroundings at all times. It is advisable - as it generally is everywhere – to adhere to the following safety tips:
• Avoid carrying around large quantities of jewellery or money.
• Store expensive items in your hotel safe.
• Avoid isolated areas after dark.
• Lock cars at all times.
• Use an official tour guide for excursions.
• In Trinidad and Tobago licensed taxis have a number plate that begins with 'H'.
• Ask your hotel reception/tourist office representative for assistance.